Saturday, April 27, 2013



Moschino - Redwall nylon and leather bag:  $3.50 @ Value Village

I couldn't believe it!  Isn't that just amazing?  Right after I found the hanger, I found this purse right across the street!

It's not really my style, but it goes for a surprisingly decent amount on eBay.  I learned that after I found this pouch I passed up last month:


I don't regret passing that up because it was expensive, the materials were crappy, and it had a stain on it.  Plus, it's just an oversized cosmetic bag!  I would have been much more tempted if it had been a purse.

Anyway, from that I learned that this mark always guarantees authenticity:


So when I saw it again today, it was a no-brainer.  Especially since it was half the price, in great condition, and an actual purse!

I had a 30% off pass so it was even cheaper.  It's not my style, but I'll enjoy it for a while, at least.

It's such a tiny purse, even smaller than the orange one!  I also hate the material (nylon)...it just seems out of place (ie super cheap)  for such a high end designer. 

Found something amazing in this trip...more on that in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment