Saturday, April 13, 2013




18 Avon bottles:  $34 for all

Hooray!  Thanks to a local collector, I got just about all of the bottles I wanted.

I never knew how adorable these bottles were!  When I found out, I wanted to buy them online...they were cheap enough, but shipping was always killer.  I posted a local ad hoping someone would reply, and thankfully they did!

The caterpillar bottle was free because one of the antennas broke off.

I originally wanted bottles to hold my perfume samples in, so I was only looking for small bottles.  To my surprise, most of these are huge!  I really didn't expect that, they looked so small and dainty in the photos.  Only the ones in the last picture are small enough for what I want.

Well, the second ones are ok, but it'll take a while to get enough to fill them.  They're twice as big as the ones in the third picture.

The first picture...forget about it!  They're regular size perfume bottles, some are even over 100ml!  But they were so pretty I had to have them.  I'm sure I'll find some use for them.

Actually, there were a ton of cute, tiny, bottles that would have worked great for what I wanted, but I didn't think they were worth $2 each.

They were just cut glass, they weren't very distinct.  Plus, they were so tiny, they only held around 5ml!

The ones above were unique, so I thought they were worth it even though they were small.

If the seller decides to sell the other tiny ones in reasonably priced lots, I'll come back for them!  I'm looking to pay about $.50 each for those ones.

It was a huge hassle to come get these, but it was worth it in the end.  Beats paying $20 (or more!) in shipping!

All of my pretties together:


On my makeshift tray.  It looks better than I thought, but it's a little small.  It'll do for now!


I'm tempted to buy some more (even doubles of some of the more awesome ones...I'm looking at you, snail!), but it was just such a huge hassle.  Plus, the seller already gave me a great deal on the bigger ones, I don't want to push my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment