Wednesday, April 17, 2013


1970's Mattel Barbie - Malibu PJ doll:  $.50 @ Penny Pincher
Vesaro - Pale gold leather belt:  $2 @ Penny Pincher

Since I was in the area, I went to Penny Pincher.  I love that store!  They price toys really cheap, and sometimes they're vintage.  They were half off today, but even a dollar would have been decent.

She came with two dresses and a jacket, all of them were pretty neat.  All in all, a great deal for $.50.

I have her redressed here.  Well, she did come with that dress, but nothing else shown in the picture.

I thought she might have been worth something since she was made in Japan, but she's not worth much...which is alright, since I bought her to keep.  For that price, why not!

The belt was an afterthought.  I love gold leather, and I like how the clasp looks like a wing.  $2 was reasonable, not insanely cheap, but I liked it enough to buy it even then.

Surprisingly, I passed up a snakeskin belt!  I've been looking for one of those!  It just wasn't cheap enough for me, and I found the design boring, even though it was somewhat unique.

It was in good condition though.  Maybe I should have gotten it!

No comments:

Post a Comment