Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Sylvanian Families - StoryTellers - Talking bears:  $2.99
Briefcase like brown snakeskin purse:  $3
Takara Licca doll (yay!):  $1.99

All @ Value Village.

I was so happy about the Licca!  I love that doll.  I keep on hoping to find more, they're so darling!  

I was really surprised about the sylvanian families bears.  They weren't even in the toy section!  At first, I didn't even know they were Sylvanians, I just thought they looked neat since I saw their eyes and mouths opened and closed.

Sadly, I can't get them to work!  I'm hoping the batteries were just low, so I'll try again after giving them a charge.  I found a video of them - they're so cute!



They retailed for around $30 each, but sadly, they have no resale value.  But I don't see why, they're adorable!  I hope I can get mine to work!

I bought the purse for the BOGO.  I think it's a neat design, plus it's in good condition.  Moreover, the price was reasonable, so I had to take it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment