Saturday, April 13, 2013


Crochet neck peplum dress (RSP:  $14 - $28)
Peach floral lace detailing peplum dress (RSP:  $13.50 - $27)

$22.50 for both @ Sirens.

I've loved that peach dress ever since I laid eyes on it!  Which was only about a month ago, I was surprised it went on clearance so soon!

Most of time, the stuff I see on sale isn't something I saw for regular price previously.  So when I saw this for a reasonable price, I just had to get it!

Ditto on the other dress.  I was in love with that neckline, I wanted a piece of clothing with it desperately!  It looks like this:


I normally like paying $10 or less for dresses from Sirens, but these were must haves.  I didn't know if they would go any lower (since I was surprised to see them on sale as it was!), so I decided to just buy them.

But this time I'll be smart and keep the receipt.  I'll just return them if I find them cheaper elsewhere.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment