Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Silver hanging spike bra:  $2.50 @ Sirens (RSP:  $18)

Had a full day today!  A free lunch and a free fitness seminar at a mall.

The bra was the only one there!  The last time I went it was $10, and they had a lot left.  It was on the $5 rack but wasn't marked down, so I decided to ask anyway.

She said $5 since that was the rack I found it on, but since there were two rows of spikes missing, I decided to see if I could get a discount.

I was expecting 10% off like last time, I was so happy when she gave it to me for half price!

Of course, I only bought it because it still looks good.  If it was really noticeable I wouldn't have wanted it even at that price!


Only one left, my size, and that cheap...I took it as a sign.

I also got this reusable bag from Kin's farm market, which was practically free...if you don't include the $.25 I paid for an orange:


I have a ton of reusable bags, but this one ranks up there!  I really love the colours, it's so bright and fun.  Plus, the design is pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment