Saturday, April 27, 2013



Tommy Hilfiger - Gold button blazer:  $10
Gold metal fish scale belt:  $1.50
BCBGMaxazria - Silk/cotton ruffled sleeveless top:  $3.50 (RSP:  $100)

All @ Salvation Army.

They were having a half off sale, so I just had to go!  I went to the biggest one in my province, even though it was a hassle to get to.

The belt was the first thing I picked up.  I've been looking for a fish scale belt that size!  It's about half the width of the other ones I have.

The blazer was a bit expensive, but the quality was just so fantastic.  There's even an inner pocket!  None of my other blazers have that.

I just thought it was such a well made garment, I had to have it.  I do have something a little bit similar, but I think this is distinct enough.  Besides, I don't have anything else from that brand!

I wasn't sure about the top since it was made in China, and it wasn't that cheap.  I do love that brand though!

When I saw that it was made out of cotton and silk that sealed the deal.  It needs to be worth it!

The other things I've seen from that brand were made out of unimpressive materials, so I didn't think they were worth it.  This one was!

No comments:

Post a Comment