Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Coral lace peplum top with gold plate detailing:  $7.20 @ Sirens (RSP:  $22)

Yep, this is the same top I bought recently in white...I loved it so much, I had to have it in this colour!

There's also an aqua one I want, but I'm waiting until I find one in my size.

I'd prefer to pay $5 like I did the first time, but since they only had one more of my size, I didn't want to risk it.

I already got 10% off because the collar was a bit dirty.  I hope it comes out, but even if it doesn't, it's in a hidden place.

I also bought Leather CPR from bed, bath and beyond..it was $17 something with tax, and that's already with the 20% coupon!

It's pretty pricey, but it has really good reviews.  I have a ton of leather stuff (which ironically, cost less than the cleaner), and I'd like them to look their best.

I already tried it on several things and it really does make a difference...I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

No comments:

Post a Comment