Friday, April 26, 2013



A.B. Mills Pty. Ltd - Stuffed koala made out of genuine kangaroo fur:  $1
Avlon (?) - Realistic stuffed dog:  $.50
Black and white striped long leather clutch:  $3

All @ MCC Thrift Shop.

Today was a half off day.  I was here only two days before and didn't find much, so I almost didn't come back today.  I'm glad I did though!

The purse is what I originally wanted...I didn't have high hopes that it would still be there though, even though I tried to hide it under some uglier purses :P.

It's made in Canada and looks very recent.  I just wish I knew who made it!

Ditto on the dog plush.  It's the most realistic plush I've ever seen!  I actually saw it a few days back and found it interesting, but I don't really need or want any more stuffed animals.

I took this picture of it back then:

After seeing how good it looked, I kind of wished I bought it.  It was only $1!  I said to myself that I'd buy it if it was still there, but I really thought it would have been gone by then.  When I saw it was still there, I ran over and grabbed it!

I saw the koala plush a while later.  I don't know if it was there on the other day, if it was, I didn't notice it!

I ended up buying it because it was made out of kangaroo fur...I thought that was so neat!  I've always wanted a stuffed animal made out of real fur, and the price was sure right.  It even has its original tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment