Thursday, August 1, 2013


Jessica - NWT Navy skirt with gold buckle and white piping:  $2.50 (RSP:  $40+)
Simply Vera by Vera Wang - Charmeuse colourblock top:  $2 (RSP:  $40+)


Da Vinci - NWT floor length chiffon dress in celedon - style 9092:  $5 (RSP:  $135+)

All @ MCC Thrift shop.

I actually bought these last Friday.  I originally came for the dress...I saw it two days before the sale, but thought I might as well wait for it to be half off.


I'm so glad it was still there!  It's so gorgeous on, I would have been sad if I missed out.  $10 would have been a steal anyway, considering it's new with tags.  I looked at their website, and I think this one was actually the best colour.


I'm actually surprised it retailed for so cheap.  The quality is really nice!  It looks way better than in the picture.

The other things were an afterthought.  I liked the style of the Jessica skirt, but since it's a mall brand I probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't new.

Found a stock picture of the top:


I liked  the colourblocking, thought that was pretty unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment