Sunday, August 25, 2013


Aryn K. - Ruffled one shoulder silk accent top:  $1 (RSP:  $49.99 - $83.60)
Red snap - Lace poet shirt:  $3 (RSP:  $14.99 - $35)


Grace elements - Pink pencil skirt:  $2 (RSP:  $19.99 - $38)
Laundry by Shelli Segal - Floor length halter dress:  $9 (RSP:  $99.99 - $295)

All @ Winners

And then it continued!  This one was actually the worst one...everything was so expensive!  I even saw one of my $12 dresses still at $70!  I'm glad I managed to come away with these ones.

I actually saw the pink top in another colour at several of them, but I never really paid attention to it.  I thought it was huge, but now I see that was just part of the side ruffle!  I kind of wish I picked up the one in beige, but that one never went this low.\

The halter dress is the highlight.  I need to find a ribbon to complete it, but it's still a great deal.  Though, it definitely should have been cheaper considering that missing piece.

I've seen this brand around and have always wanted something from them.  Their styles are pretty common, but they're the kind of styles I like to wear!  They're really well made and gorgeous.

This one in particular has a corset inside!  I've never seen that before in this kind of dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment