Wednesday, August 7, 2013


Bratzillaz - Midnight beach Jade, Cloetta,Yasmina, and Meygana:  $5.99 each @ Target (RSP:  $19.99 each)
Maybelline - Color show nail polish in Audacious Asphalt:  $.76 (RSP:  $2.99+)

I've never really liked bratz, but I find these dolls interesting.  Of course, I wasn't willing to pay too much for them, and I still don't like their faces.



But...I love dolls that glow in the dark, so I had to take these home!  I initially didn't want to buy all of them (2 or 3 would have been good), but I decided they were all worth it.  I did leave one behind though, so at least there's that.  I would have bought the mermaid, but she was the only one they didn't have.


I left behind the very last girl...I thought her outfit was stupid, and she didn't seem very distinct.  She looked a lot like the first two girls, except much plainer.

I actually would have left behind the second girl if she had black sunglasses...I'm not sure what's up with that.  A lot the ones online do have them that colour, but red looks so much better!  I only bought her because I noticed she had heart shaped eyes.


They had a bunch of the normal bratzillaz on sale too, but they weren't as low as this one.  Plus, they didn't glow in the dark either!  They're neat, but not neat enough for me to buy.  I think these are good enough for me, as long as they don't come out with something else as cool.

The nail polish was an afterthought.  I don't have that shade and it was cheap enough...I just found out I could have gotten it free though, so I'm pretty annoyed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment