Thursday, August 22, 2013


Ali & Kris - Aqua blue chiffon short dress:  $2 (RSP:  $19.99 - $40)
Monteau - White/black/blue chiffon top:  $3 (RSP:  $24.99 - $40)


Vince Camuto - "Warm orange" pants:  $5 (RSP:  $39.99 - $65)
Michel Germain - Sexual star perfume:  $13 (RSP:  $14.99 - $49)

All @ Winners

The same as the last one.  I was really happy when I found the short dress, I knew it was a keeper!  I'm not so sure about the others...I'll wait a while to decide.

The "warm orange" is actually more of a neon colour, and I hate neons!  I like the brand though, and I thought the fit would be great.

The perfume was an impulse buy.  It was only a few dollars off, but their regular price was surprisingly low.  Most of the ones that price there are really cheap and horrible smelling.

I smelled some of his perfumes at the Bay, so I knew that it would be a high quality perfume.  I didn't know the bottle would be so gorgeous though..it was breathtaking!  It reminds me of a dagger.  I might have bought it for that alone.

I smelled it before I bought it, and it seemed decent there...but of course you can't really tell how it is until you wear it.

I just tried it on, and thankfully, it works!  Not the best, and definitely not the highest quality, but at least it smells nice...and not cheap.

They had a bunch more of his, I might pick some up if the others go on sale.  The prices are really reasonable though...one was $20 for 75 ml!  This one was only 30 ml, so that other one is cheaper even at their regular price.

No comments:

Post a Comment