Saturday, August 17, 2013


My brother was going to an anime convention (Anime Revolution), and he mentioned that these voice actors were going to be there.  I got him to bring these just in case, but I really didn't think he could meet them...they were only there for half hour slots afterall.

To my surprise, he met them both!  I like both of these shows a lot, so it was really nice to get some of my favourite items signed.

I think I bought the doll for $25 or less...I can't remember the exact price.  I was actually trying to sell it before, but there's no way now!  The guy even put my name on it, which I really appreciated.  It was the voice actor of Tuxedo Mask, Toru Furuya.

I think I bought the inuyasha plush for around $15..it was definitely less than $20.  That one was signed by Kappei Yamaguchi, who also does the voice of Usopp!  I had a backup in case they were willing to sign two, but that didn't pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment