Thursday, August 15, 2013


Leopard skull duster clutch:  $11.82 $7.82 off aliexpress

This was a total surprise!  It's actually a really ugly dark brown colour...the pictures were so misleading, I was shocked when I opened up the package!

I really can't blame them though...this photographs odd.  Even I can't get an accurate photo!  It always photographs lighter and brighter, but trust me when I say it's a lot uglier in person.


Actually, I do blame them!  It would have taken a lot of photoshop to go from that to this.  It's so misleading!  It's more of a dark mud brown opposed to a bright tan colour, and the spots really aren't distinct.  It all fades together, unlike how it pops in the promos.

They were all going for around $15 on ebay at the time, so I decided to bite the bullet and buy one here.

Now I wish I didn't, because they've gone as low as $6.50 on ebay recently!  And for the quality, that's more what it's worth.

I've never had fake pony hair before, but it sucks.  It's basically just printed fur.

*edit*

I gave them neutral feedback and they ended up giving me $4 back.  I wasn't expecting that at all!  I actually bought more from that seller and everything else was great, I'd definitely buy from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment