Wednesday, August 7, 2013


Novi stars - Orbit beach Una, Ari, Mae, and Alie:  $5.09 each (RSP:  $19.99 each)
Novi stars - Winter fashion pack:  $2.99 (RSP:  $10)

All @ Target

Well, now I'm glad I only bought two of them!  Luckily I could still return them, and since they still had them in stock, I was able to get the entire set uber cheap!



This is why I love Target..I just wish it wasn't so out of the way!  The one in my city opens in the fall, so at least I have that to look forward to.

I initially didn't think the outfit pack was worth it, especially considering that the dolls were only $2 more.

But...I thought the outfit was neat and cheap enough so I bought it.

I'm so happy I got such a deal!  They had a ton of them left, so I guess no kids really like this line.

Even the basics were $6.89...I was thinking about getting Alie and the cyclops, but in the end, I just didn't like them as much.

Plus, I was hoping they'd go even cheaper!  They have a ton of them left.  If they go down to $5 each I'll get them, otherwise I could do without them.

They had 2 of the 3 dolls I already had, so I kind of wish I waited.  I could have saved $6!  I was really surprised they didn't have more of the original dolls there.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I was looking on your blog where I could email you but couldn't find anything. I was wondering if you know when is the last day for the Winners Final Clearance? I have asked staffed at Winners and they have no clue which is very suprising. I heard August 25 but I thought maybe August 31 would be the last day because it usually ends on the last day of the weekend.

    P.s I enjoy your website and deals. I found your site on smartcanucks.

    Thanks,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,
    I think it's going to be on the 25th, it normally ends on a Sunday. Near the end they tend to put up signs stating the last date, so you can keep an eye out for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Girl Wonder,

      Thank you for replying back!!!

      Delete
  4. No problem, hope you found something great :).

    ReplyDelete