Thursday, August 22, 2013


Gold spiked knuckle clutch:  $19.43 off aliexpress

It's the top one...the bottom one is the mismatched one I got off ebay.  I knew the stud pattern was slightly different, but I thought it would be ok.

Big mistake!  It looks really crappy and amateurish, especially compared to the other one.  I regretted buying it right away...I wished I paid the $3 more to get a better one.

But since I was going to customize the bottom one anyway, I decided to see if I could switch the plates.  Well, I did, and it turned out great! 

Surprisingly, one of the plates ended up being a little smaller...I didn't think that would happen!  There's a little gap on one side, but at least it's not that noticeable.

Given the option now, I definitely would have gone for the other one...it was a huge hassle take things apart, plus that one looked even better!  The center studs are bigger so the effect is even more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment