Saturday, August 24, 2013


Cynthia Rowley - Blue tweed skirt with neon yellow belt:  $.70 (RSP:  $29.99 - $125+)
MM Couture by Miss me - Chiffon halter dress:  $5 (RSP:  $39.99 - $80)

Both @ Winners

I wasn't even planning on going to this one, but since I was in the area, I had nothing to lose.

There was practically nothing left, but I managed to find these gems!  I actually saw that dress when it was $15 and wanted it then, so I'm really happy it was still left.

The skirt is pretty interesting, especially paired with the neon dress.  It feels like it's made out of a rug!

The tag said it retailed for $50, but I just looked it up online...similar skirts are going for $125!  Didn't see that coming.  Some of her skirts are over $200!

So that's the end of this round...whew!  Finally done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment