Saturday, August 31, 2013


Gold leopard skull duster clutches:  $10.56 each @ eBay (RSP:  $20+)
Long red snakeskin skull duster clutch:  $18.40 @ aliexpress (RSP:  $30+)
Marbled pink skull duster clutch:  $14.50 @ aliexpress (RSP:  $20+)

I'm happiest about the snakeskin one...the size is way bigger than I expected, and it's really nice quality.


I was unhappy about the marbled pink one though.  I was so excited to get it, but it's way darker in person!  It looks like a pretty light pink in the promos, but in real life it's a mid range purplish pink...definitely not as nice.

I already have the leopard ones, but since they were cheap auctions, I decided to get some to customize.  I already started colouring in one red!  I'm thinking of making a blue and pink one next.

I saw them in different colours on aliexpress and liked them, but they were all twice the price as the gold and silver ones.


I didn't see the point in paying that much, especially when I knew I could get them for cheap on ebay.

I wish I paid less for these ones, since I've seen them go as low as $6 recently!  Still not a bad price for them, but since I have so many coming in, I wish I bid a little lower.

Surprisingly, they're different from the ones I bought before!  These ones have a padded surface, the other ones were hard. 

This one also has one skull oddly placed too far to the left, and the skull with the floral background is indistinguishable now.  The other one was definitely better quality, but nobody will notice except me!

No comments:

Post a Comment