Sunday, August 25, 2013


Michel Germain - Sexual 75 ml EDP:  $19.99 (RSP:  $70)
Michel Germain - Tattoo 100 ml EDP:  $12.99 (RSP:  $70)


Worth - Shut out fpex leather baseball gloves:  $4 each (RSP:  $39.99 - $60+ each)

All @ Winners

Same as the last one.  I was so surprised to find those gloves!  I've been looking for a cheap one for the last 5 years...I thought I'd buy one for around $2 if I found one at a thrift store.  These are even better!  The quality is wonderful.

I was happy to get another chance at these Michel Germain perfumes.  Tattoo is amazing!  It smells just like light blue at first, and then it dries down really similarly to flowerbomb....I love it from start to finish!  

I'm just so surprised a cheap perfume could smell that good.  Most of the ones that low at Winners are really cheap and gross smelling.

I actually passed it up before because I thought everything was so tacky...especially that bottle.  It just has a sticker on it with the name!  

Thankfully I gave it another chance, since it's one of my favourites now.  I'll definitely pick up one or two more bottles if I see them again!  Even if I don't, this one will last a long time.

I kind of wish I didn't buy the other one.  Since I had good luck with his other fragrances, I thought I'd like them all.  

Well, it's not bad.  It's high quality like the rest, but I'm just not crazy about it.  The scent is pretty generic, and I don't like how it opens.  It smells a bit older than his other ones.  Given the choice, I definitely wouldn't have bought it knowing what I know now!

But...at least the other one was a winner.  I really hope I come across it again!  Both of them are still on his official website for full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment