Friday, August 16, 2013


Pink faux python skin skull duster clutch:  $19.99 off aliexpress (RSP:  $25 - $50+)

I'm in love with these skull clutches, so it's my goal to have every handle available!  This one features a sword skewering three skulls...there's even a rope entwining the entire thing!  So very cool.


I normally try to wait for a sale on aliexpress, but this price seemed reasonable enough so I went for it.  It's as nice as I expected, though I thought it would be a richer gold from the promo pictures.

The fake python skin is actually really nice too, the nicest I've seen so far.  It's raised and textured, plus they lined up the right parts in the middle.  I also really love the colour.

I think this one handle is good enough for me.  I haven't seen any other ones that were as nice (except the white one, which is pretty much the same as this one).  I don't care for it in silver or grey, and I don't think it looks as good on a shorter box clutch.

This is my first box clutch of this length!  I actually prefer it, and am now trying to get more in that size!  

No comments:

Post a Comment