Wednesday, August 28, 2013


Horse/skull duster clutch in khaki:  $27.59 @ Aliexpress

This is a dupe of my second favourite McQueen handle...sadly, unlike the dupe of their skull handle, this one is noticeably worse in quality.


Not to say that it's horrible....when you have no point of reference.  But when you look at the original...there's just no comparison!


I'm also annoyed I can't find this in gold.  Things would look so much better in gold!  I saw one and it looked wonderful, much more expensive looking.  Even the colour is perfect!


Unfortunately, that one was about $75 with shipping...which is just way more than I'd be willing to pay for this.  

I just hope it becomes more widespread in the future.  I already paid more than I wanted to for this one!  It's the most I've paid for any of these knuckle clutches so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment