Friday, August 2, 2013


Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck 3 piece gift set:  $9 @ Walmart.ca (RSP:  $39)

I don't normally like celebrity perfumes, but this one smells wonderful!  Ever since I saw it at Sephora, I decided I would pick it up if a decent deal ever came around.

Well, it finally happened!  I was so happy I got this, the deal sold out in a couple of hours.  I saw a deal like this before (on walmart.ca again!), but I found out about it about a year too late.  Not this time!


The set comes with a 30 ml perfume, a 5 ml mini, and a 50 ml body lotion.  They don't sell this size at most stores, the smallest one is 50 ml for $62.  At that pricing, this set would have been $44, and that's without the lotion!  

It took me less than week to receive it, so I'm happy all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment