Wednesday, August 14, 2013


Black quilted skull knuckle duster clutch:  $12.59 $2.59 off amazon.ca (RSP:  $20+)

I used my swagbucks to get it this cheap!  I could have gotten it completely free if I waited a bit more.

This is the most common skull handle box clutch, but I waited this long to get one because I was looking for a deal.  The cheapest ones on ebay are $13.50, so this was a decent deal even without the swagbucks.  I've seen them sell for $30+ elsewhere!

I've seen them for even cheaper on aliexpress ($9.90 was the lowest), but since I had the gift cards, I thought this was a better route.


I was really surprised by the quality...even though this was my cheapest buy it now, it ended up being the best quality!  All of my other one had minor flaws of some kind...scratches, small chips, or puckered edges from sloppy upholstering.  This had none of that!

I'm planning on buying around 2 more from this seller.  It depends on how easy it is to customize! 

No comments:

Post a Comment