Thursday, August 22, 2013


Ark & Co - Orange/purple dress:  $3 (RSP:  $39.99 - $76)
Costume national - Scent Gloss eau de parfum:  $12 (RSP:  $39.99 - $75)


Kenneth Cole Reaction - White lace/lime green shorts:  $3 (RSP:  $19.99 - $59)
BDG - Red jeans with belt:  $2 (RSP:  $19.99 - $50)

All @ Winners

I was really surprised this had anything left.  It is a pretty high traffic area afterall!  I only stopped in because I was in the area.

I wasn't sure about the dress - I don't really like the colours, but I do like the design.  It is actually pretty fitted.  I'm sure I'll keep it, the price was a steal!

The perfume was an afterthought.  I've never heard of it, but since it retailed for pretty high at winners, I thought it would be better than normal.  It is made in France too.  I'll see if I can smell it somewhere before I open it, but that's pretty doubtful...this is the first time I've seen this brand anywhere!

The jeans were a great deal.  I'm not normally keen on interesting coloured pants, but I thought I might want to wear it sometime.  It even came with a belt, which was nice.

The shorts are a pretty neat colour.  A lime green, which I normally wouldn't like..but it looks fine with the white lace over top.  It's a pretty interesting combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment