Tuesday, February 1, 2011



Old Navy - strapless top (RSP:  $17.50)
Old Navy - tank top  (RSP:  $9.50)
Old Navy - infant dress (RSP:  $19.50)
Petra Fashions - sheer lingerie top (RSP:  $29.95)

4 for $1 @ Revlon Warehouse

Had to take the bus to work again, which meant I had about half an hour to kill.  I decided to go back to the Revlon warehouse, and I'm really glad I did!  They had more clothes than before, all from Old Navy.

All slightly damaged like before, of course.   The majority were really damaged-either ridden with holes, ripped, or really nastily stained.

I kind of wonder how much they paid Old Navy for that crap...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a shipment that was meant for destruction!  Well, however it works.

The adult Old Navy tops are both dirty, but the black one looks like it just needs a quick wash to fix.  I really like the style so I was happy to find it.

The grey one does have a stain, but I suspect it'll come out in the wash as well.   Even if it doesn't, it's barely noticeable due to the colour.

The dress has a broken zipper and looks a little worn, but I just thought it was really cute.  Plus, I was really grasping for the last two things-it was incredibly hard to find anything decent in the pile!

Strangely, the lingerie is in perfect condition-it's just kind of ugly and huge.  If it was a less obnoxious colour it would be quite pretty, but I just couldn't say no to cheap lingerie.

Everything is way too large for me, but I'm sure it's going to be an easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment