Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Leopard tights:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $9.80)
Tan pintuck leggings:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $37.80)
Black button leggings:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $6.80)

I came back specifically for the leggings, then decided I wanted the coat.

I considered the leopard leggings the last time I visited, but didn't think they would look nice.  Then I did some digging online and saw a lot of styles I really liked, so I just had to go back for them!

I couldn't find any thicker tights like this for cheaper online, so I decided to get the two others above-I can't believe the tan one was so expensive!  The black one isn't really discounted that much in comparison, but I liked the button design and thought it was still a good price.

There was a grey one I was considering, but I decided it wasn't worth it in the end.  It was the same retail price as the black one, but it seemed really thin and was plain.  The above is kind of thin too, but it's not as noticeable with black!


Black fur collar cropped jacket:  $9.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $69.80)

This is the same jacket I bought before in white.  I thought that one looked great, so I decided to get one too!  Even found a better way to wear it.

There was another coat that I was actually planning on buying, but I decided to buy this one instead.  I passed up that other coat two times now!  I wonder if I'll end up buying it the next time I'm there.


Black military jacket:  $11.69 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $79.80)

I really have way too many black jackets now.  I just had to get this one though-it looks way better than the first one I bought, it was a great price, and it's a flattering fit!

It was marked at $12.99, but I ended up getting 10% off because it's missing 3 buttons.  I plan on repurposing the buttons from the shoulders (I don't think they look good there anyway), but I'll still be missing one button.  I still think it was a steal for the price!  At least it's not the same length as the other ones, it's a bit shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment