Tuesday, February 8, 2011


3 x 3 Venus disposable blades (RSP:  $10.99+ each)
Jergens moisturizer (RSP:  $10+)
2 x Toilet duck cleaner (RSP:  $3+ each)

$3.82 for all @ London Drugs

Just the tax, practically!  I had a dollar left over from the blades, 9 cents left over from the moisturizer. I just remembered I had one more $2 coupon I could have used on the razor stack, so I'm pretty annoyed at myself about that.  I'm pretty sure I won't have any other chance to use it!

I really wished I waited until now to stack, since I could have gotten a way better deal than before!  The packs above are even better because they come with a bonus reusable Venus Embrace.  $5 for 4 razors practically, while I paid $10 for half that last time!

I also redeemed my FPC for stayfree pads at Shopper's drug mart, but I forgot to include it in the picture.  It expires in a week so I thought I should get a move on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment