Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Satin care shave gels (RSP:  $3 each)
Venus embrace razors (RSP:  $15.99 each)
Secret deodorant (RSP:  $3+ each)
Old spice deodorant and body wash (RSP:  $3-$6 each)

$10.76 for all @ London Drugs (RSP:  $110+)

Today was kind of exciting-it was my first time doing a somewhat sizeable stacking trip!  It was really exhilarating seeing the total go from over $100 down to around $10.

Some stores even let the coupons be applied to the taxes, but this one wouldn't let me.  I thought I got a really good deal already, but it sort of stings knowing people at some different stores are actually paid money to take away the above.

Well, at least I'm set for this year.  The Old Spice stuff was for my brother.


Pink silicone bracelet watch:  $.01 @ Brands Dragon
Iridescent grey/black rose clutch:  $5.99
Star projector:  $4.99
Love star projector:  $4.89

All off Ebay

I love stars and planetariums, so I basically freaked out when I discovered these!  I've always considered buying one of those home planetarium type toys, but the price was a deterrent.

These ones have better designs and a multicolour LED function, plus they were reasonably priced..so I had to get them!

This is what the love one looks like:


I had some reservations because of the tacky backwards text, but I thought it might be fixable, which it was!  I'm really happy with this one.

This is what the one I received projects:


The other one I bought was supposed to be a more realistic starry sky, but the seller sent me the wrong one!  This is the one I was supposed tor receive:


I was actually considering the one I received, but I didn't need two that were that similar.  I really hope the seller will do something to remedy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment