Friday, January 21, 2011


Pink rosette trim tank:  $4.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $32.80)
White lace box clutch:  $4.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $25.80)
Blue evening box purse:  $1.99 @ Bentley's (RSP:  $11.99)

I don't normally like paying that much for a top, but I really liked that one-the colour, style, everything!  I would preferred a smaller size (the above is a medium), but that was the only one they had left.

I'm really happy about the clutch.  I've always wanted one of that type, but around $5 is my cap for a purse of that size.

I saw one for $7 that I was considering from another store, but it was all black so the lace pattern was obscured.  They were also all sold out when I went back the next day!  This one only had two of the above there.

The last purse is pretty no frills, but I don't have any box purses like that.  I definitely wouldn't have paid more for that kind of quality.  I plan on decorating it with flowers when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment