Thursday, January 20, 2011


3 Chadwicks - pink pinstripe pants:  $.70 each @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $39.99)
American Eagle jeans:  $2.10 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $50+)
Paper Denim & Cloth - sienna straight leg jeans:  $1.40 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $110)
Fruit of the Loom underwear:  $.35 each @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $3.99)

The pinstripe pants are the same ones I bought here.  That one developed a faulty zipper so I planned to get more when the price went down...there were exactly as many left as before!

I guess nobody else is into this style.  I'm planning on making one into a pair of shorts, another into cargo pants, and the other into skinny pants.

I thought these $3 jeans were a steal, so I was surprised to see them go even lower today!  I don't regret buying the other ones though, they didn't have any of those styles left today.

They had a lot of really ugly ones with pockets in the front, had to pass those up.  The one I bought was the only decent one left..only problem was it was a size 4.  My actual size, but the size 2's I bought in that brand fit me last time!

I bought them anyway since they were in really good condition, and I knew they would fit in any case.  They had a size 0 in that same style left, but it wasn't in good condition..and I wasn't sure how accurate the sizing was, so I didn't want to risk it.

I've been waiting for the other jeans to go down for so long!  I thought they were pretty nice looking, and it seemed like a good brand.  I just didn't want to pay that much, and I'm really glad I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment