Saturday, January 15, 2011

 

Shirts:  $2 each @ Bluenotes (RSP:  $10-$12)
Missco Girl - heart shaped quilted coin purses:  $1.75 each @ Forecast (RSP:  $8.50)
Glade air freshener sprays - apple cinnamon - hawaiian breeze - $.12 each @ Wal Mart (RSP:  $2 each)

It's pretty much the same as this Forever 21 shirt, except it doesn't have the dumb bow tie:


They had the blue one shown on that same site, plus a grey one with yellow detailing.  I was considering getting them, but the shirt isn't really my style in the first place..I just thought it would be cute to have a fake polo shirt, and black is always wearable.  I definitely wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have the horse at the front. 

I really considered getting the other ones too, but I passed because I didn't like the colour combinations.  I don't really wear dark blue that much..I like grey, but I thought the yellow insignia was clashing.  Plus, like I said, I don't really wear that style anyway, so one shirt seemed like enough.

Additionally, all of them (including the one I purchased) were a size small..which is normally my size, except this store is crazy small!  I ended up getting large for most of the other shirts.

The shorter sleeve tops look just like this:


I bought that one in grey, red, and dark blue.  I would have bought more if they had other colours, the style is really flattering!  A shame that they only came in small as well.

The other long sleeve shirts are form fitting v necks..I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't so awesomely striped.  I actually had to refrain myself from buying more!

The glade sprays were cheap because I had a coupon, and I ended up getting those heart change purses just as surmised in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment