Sunday, January 23, 2011


Naughty Monkey - Boot Camp - tan open toed boots:  $3.50 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $94.95)
O'Neill - hammer wetsuit:  $8 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $94.95)

Went back to this one specifically for the boots.  I'll admit-I was trying to look online for the name of these shoes (I really wish I paid attention to the box in store), and I came across these boots that have been available for over a year.

I didn't realize they used to be so expensive!  I saw them go from $30 all the way down to $3.50 today.  I considered them a few times in between, but passed because I didn't like the open toe design.

I decided to get it anyway, seeing if I could customize it somehow.  Or in case I end up wanting to use it as is sometime.

The wetsuit is also something I considered last time, but passed up.  I thought I might want to use it sometime, since I do want to try out certain water sports someday.  When that time comes, where am I going to find a suit that cheap?

Since it was still there I picked it up.  There was only one left, and it was in my exact size!  Seemed like a sign so I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment