Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Black kisslock bow purse:  $6.19 @ Claire's (RSP:  $25)
Alice in wonderland - driving gloves:  $2.99 @ Claire's (RSP:  $14.99)

This particular mall was having a sidewalk sale-it started the day after I went last time!  It ends soon, so I just had to go check it out.

It was disappointing, but at least I found the above. I already intended to purchase those gloves after passing them up last time. They just didn't seem worth it since similar gloves were only a third of the price.

They were still on my mind, and since I can't get them cheaper elsewhere...I decided to 'splurge'.  Now I wish I also bought the red ones (same style, colours reversed) that were available a while back.

Love the purse!  The huge kisslock closure is a really neat touch, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment