Monday, January 3, 2011


Camouflage rubber rain boots:  $3 @ Salvation Army (RSP:  $10+)
Gold clutch:  $1 @ EFADS
Blue bunny shoes:  $1 @ EFADS

After the last visit, I just had to go back for the other colours.  They had other clutch colours previously, but really tacky shades of green and purple that were easy to pass up.

Also went to Salvation Army on a whim.  For personal items, I don't like buying them used.  They sometimes have new stock, and this was one of those cases.

All throughout the summer they had several for $3.99, but I didn't feel compelled to buy them then.  Funny how I felt the urge after only one pair in this style was left.  I've got a thing for camouflage.

The best part is, there's no tax at that store anymore!  $3 for them was a steal, whereas their first price was already a pretty good deal.  Now I wonder if they'll be discounted any more, except this was the only pattern I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment