Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Faded Glory - army print shorts:  $2 @ Dollarama (RSP:  $10)

I've never seen clothing there, aside from the usual undergarments and thin tanks.  I thought the above were pretty cute, and the quality seemed standard enough...so I bought them on a whim.

Keep in mind that these are technically girls clothing, while I am a 25 year old woman.  I ended up picking up the largest one they had there-how often am I going to find shorts I like for two bucks? 

It's a size 16R, which equates somewhere between a size 2-4 in standard woman's sizing.  I suppose the overall pant length would be shorter in this sizing convention, which really doesn't make a difference for this piece.

It almost passed the neck test.  I can put them on, but they're a tight fit.  I'm pretty sure they'll fit perfectly once those last few pounds come off :x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment