Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Various leatherette wallets:  5 for $5.61 on Ebay

They're tacky, but I bought them to harvest parts for my own projects (the sweet innards).

Not shown are one exactly the same as the above but in black, and another in flat red (the others are embossed..with bears).  I've already finished the flat red one:


















It's my most adored wallet!  I actually stole the print from a cheap wallet I bought several years ago at Dollar Giant.  I think I paid $1.25 plus tax for it.

That one was a crappy trifold wallet (totally mangled the scene), but I was completely enamored with the print.  I kind of wish I bought more back then, though I don't remember seeing any other scenes I liked.

Still, I probably could have found a few more if I was diligent about it-I haven't been able to find printed pleather of any sort since then!

I was starting to think that I would never do anything with it..I just had it lying in my drawer for five years!

No comments:

Post a Comment