Sunday, May 2, 2010


Principles - black leather boots:  $10 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $119.95)

These boots are gorgeous!  I love the softer ruched material in the middle and the studded hook strap on the side.

They are leather, but the quality seems to be lower than the other ones I've purchased, hence the lower retail price.  The design more than makes up for the tactile difference though!

They were my actual size.  I normally like to get them a little bigger, but these were the only ones they had.

They weren't uncomfortable, but they weren't the most comfortable boots I've ever tried on.  Still, I couldn't resist for the price.

Surprisingly, they were even more comfortable then these boots, even though those ones are about 2 sizes bigger than what I take.

I prefer these boots on all levels, so I kind of wish I passed on the other ones back then.  Oh well, at least I didn't get the second pair in brown like I originally planned :x.

No comments:

Post a Comment