Wednesday, February 24, 2010

 

Bellini - zip up leather boots:  $15 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $249.95)

I couldn't believe it when I saw these today!  $15 for genuine leather boots.  The ones with zippers barely ever fit my legs, but to my surprise, these ones did.  

Only one pair was there, and it was my size...it was like they were made for me :P.  I would definitely consider this one of my best deals so far! 

They also had a brown pair (in my size as well) that I was thinking about going back to buy..but it was so scuffed up I decided against it.  Maybe I'll pick it up anyway if it's still there next time :o.

This wasn't even the one that's closing down!  Now I wish I bothered to venture in the other times I passed this store.  I'm definitely going to check out every Shoe Warehouse I find from now on.. 

I also picked up some free 2010 pins from Central City mall:



It is of course to celebrate the 2010 Olympics, even though the Olympics aren't mentioned anywhere on them.  

There have been Olympic events every day at the park right by that mall, which is probably why they bothered to do something like this.  Cashing in on the pin craze without having to shell out money for officially licensed terms and images :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment