Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

Pink studio - Danae - navy blue suede ankle boots with fabric inserts:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $100)

 

Just something a little different to add to my shoe collection :o.  

I found this at the same dead Winners I found the last coat-they also had these Juicy Couture boots for $11!  The reason they were so cheap was because the zipper was broken on one of the boots.

I was still tempted to buy it, since I know how to fix zippers..but then I noticed that the third buckle/strap was missing, so I passed on it.  

I saw one in perfect condition at another Winners for $22, which is an amazing price for them..but I just wasn't that crazy about the style.  Plus, they were really uncomfortable to walk in, even though they were larger than the size I normally take! 

I already have similar boots that I actually like better, so I decided to leave them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment