Saturday, February 27, 2010

 


For as long as I've been shopping at Winners (about a decade now), I've always had a fondness for Dollhouse.  

Back then I just bought some tacky shirts from them...I'm still not very fond of their shirts, but I do love their shoes and bags!  

I mainly bought girly tees whenever I went there-I kind of wish I expanded my horizons back then!  

It was primarily because I was overweight and uninterested in fashion.  I wish I picked up at least a few purses and wallets back then, but at least I'm expanding my closet now.

 

I'm a bit undecided on these shoes.  I think they're interesting, and I don't have any shoes that are remotely like these ones..but they really remind me of elf shoes.  I thought they might grow on me, but I might end up returning them in the end :x.

I bought these ones and the Harajuku Lovers sandals at the second Winners I went to today.  To my shock, practically all of the clothes were already sold out!  There was literally only a tiny rack with around ten items left.  

Thankfully I didn't leave empty handed.  I'm really surprised they had these gems left behind with all of the crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment