Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Dollhouse - Penelope - brown (presumably fake) suede boots:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $85)

I found these at the first Winners I went to.  I would have preferred a bigger size, but these ones are my actual size (8.5).  For the comfort factor, I always try to go a few sizes bigger when it comes to boots. 

These are comfortable enough, and for that price, I couldn't resist.  Plus, it is a brand I love.  

A funny thing to note-both of the Dollhouse shoes I bought today have a fur leopard print lining.  What are the chances!

I almost ended up getting a mismatched pair, so thank goodness I checked the other sizes on the table.  

I noticed that there was one 8 and 8.5 boot each left, so I knew one of mine had to be an 8.  I didn't notice before because that one didn't have the size shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment