Monday, February 15, 2010


Valentine tank sets:  $1.50 each @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $14.99+)

Just something to wear at night :o.  The underwear is cute, but I definitely wouldn't wear those tank tops outside. 

The tanks ended up being almost restrictively tight, which is odd, since the underwear fits perfectly.  I didn't think they would let me take them in the fitting rooms to try them out, since they were connected to the underwear :P.

I also saw two French Connection purses for $1-$3!  They had tags and looked to be authentic. 

Surprisingly, they retailed at around $80 if the tags were to be believed..but those bags were butt ugly!  Not surprising they ended up there.  I should have taken a picture to immortalize the moment.

I'll have to admit..it took me a while to put down the $1 one.  I haven't seen a new, brand name, purse that cheap before :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment