Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Club couture - silver gladiator heels:  $6.50 @ Mariposa (RSP:  $29.50)

I actually bought this pair of shoes twice!  The first time, I didn't notice that the shoes were actually mismatched sizes.  They felt fine at first, but ended up being pretty uncomfortable after a while..which led me to discover they were both one size apart.

The stupidest part was, all parts were there when I went!  I actually inspected both pairs, but only saw the right size each time. 

When I went to exchange them the next day, the pair was already gone.  I ended up just returning it since I thought I could find them again, but sadly, I didn't see it at any of the other stores I went to.  I pretty much gave up until I saw them again today!

Only one pair, and they just happened to be the right size.  The only problem was, one of the straps was coming off because the stud holding it in was missing.  

Still, I just had to buy it again after this whole ordeal!  I glued it down and no one's the wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment