Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Soia & Kyo - Louka trench coat in grey:  $25 @ Winners (RSP:  $215)

I actually managed to snatch this up right when it was put on the rack :P.  The other Soia and Kyo coats I saw were $30 at the lowest, so I was surprised this one was even lower than that.  

Those other coats were all white though, and I liked this colour better.  I also preferred the style...and this was the only one there that wasn't a large, extra large, or extra small.  

I also saw an extra-extra small and extra-extra large on other occasions...both pretty crazy extremes on me. 

 

Unfortunately, it was a medium, and I take a small.  I like a more fitted look, but I didn't want to pass this up completely...though it seemed like a waste to buy a coat that didn't really fit me as flatteringly as it could.  

It's such a lovely coat-if it were a size smaller, I would have claimed it as my own..but at least I'll have the opportunity to wear it on occasion, since my mom ended up bringing it home :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment