Monday, May 17, 2010


Cream clutch with chain and strap detailing:  $2 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $25)
Gathered gray clutch:  $2 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $25)
Wide double buckle belt:  $2 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $20.50)

I actually didn't intend to go here today, but I happened to be in the area.  I'm really glad I did, since all of the other places I went to were pretty disappointing.

They're not usually the style I go for, but I do like having variety.  I didn't have any purses even remotely like that, so they ended up coming home with me.  

There were actually several more $2 purses in other styles, but I mainly left them due to the material.  I prefer leather or synthetic leather for the most part, other types of fabric just seem cheap.

Other than that, I left the others because I didn't think I would ever use them, or I just didn't really like them that much.  I would buy any two dollar purse if I thought I would get even one use out of it, so you can just imagine how these purses were.

One was like a giant sequined change purse on a chain...which would have been interesting enough, except it was hideously long.  Another was small and almost charming, except very cheaply made and prone to spillage.  Others just had no handles, something that is a must have for me.  

Most of the belts were clearanced to $2 as well, but the one above ended up being misplaced on that rack.  It's actually still on the site for full price!  

No comments:

Post a Comment