Sunday, January 30, 2011


Pink leopard print belt (RSP:  $8.50)
Pink leopard print frame clutch wallet (RSP:  $10.50)
Brown leopard print frame clutch wallet (RSP:  $10.50)
Studded red frame clutch wallet (RSP:  $10.50)
Red studded knit gloves (RSP:  $9)

5 for $10 @ Urban Planet

I heard that Winners clearance was starting today, so I went out with that specifically in mind.  That turned out to be a bust, so I'm really glad I went back to Urban Planet even though I didn't feel like it.

I was really surprised to see the clutches so low at the store!  I didn't think they would be that price anywhere besides Claire's, but these one are even better since they have straps attached.  I'm sure they didn't have this sale last time, so I'm happy I came on time.

The gloves didn't really seem worth the price, especially since I've gotten longer brand name gloves for even less.  I relented since I loved the style-that, and there wasn't anything else I liked as much.  I think, in the end, I didn't even have to buy 5 to get that price, so that was pretty clever on their part.

I feel kind of annoyed that I bought these belts when they were 2 for $5-they work out to be $2 each now!  

I am glad I bought the silver clasp one, as that one was nowhere to be found.  But there were a ton of the grey ones left so I wish I waited until now to buy it.

There was also a $15 coat I was really eyeing, but the thickness didn't seem worth the price-I really liked it, but it wasn't very warm.  There were $20 coats that were much heavier so I couldn't justify it in the end.    

I actually liked the style of some of those $20 coats, but they only had bigger sizes left.  Too bad, I really need some new coats!

No comments:

Post a Comment