Friday, January 21, 2011


Pink vinyl stick on tile paper:  $3 @ MCC Thrift store (RSP:  $20+)
Black quilted heart purse:  $4.35 @ Ardene (RSP:  $14.50)
Grey buckle belt:  $2.50 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $10)
Silver buckle belt:  $2.50 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $10)

I didn't really plan on thrifting today, but went since I was in the area.

I was looking for something to line my drawers, but this is actually floor tile...it's my colour, it's way cheaper than the actual liners I considered buying, and there's tons of it!  I think it'll look pretty cool so I don't regret it.

Ardene was having a 70% off sale for most of their items...including this purse I bought previously!  I was pretty cheesed about that.

I considered buying another one, but I didn't think I could add anything to it that would make it look better, or significantly different from the first one.

The material is pretty cheap, but I've wanted a quilted heart purse for a long time.  This one was the last one they had there, and I doubt it would have gone any cheaper anyway.

Though, that style might end up at the clearance outlet for 3 for $10...in that case, I'll probably be kicking myself again! 

Finally, the belts are from Urban Planet-it's the first time I've shopped there!  It seems pretty similar to the other cheap clubbing clothes offered at the mall, except their sales never seem that great.

I've paid $2 or less for similar belts, so I was a bit hesitant at first.  I finally relented since I really like the styles, and I didn't have anything in that colour or style.  They rang up higher than listed, so luckily I was paying attention!

The reason for all of the deals?  The mall had a sidewalk sale!  A really lucky coincidence, since I was planning on coming back here for a while.  Made it on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment