Saturday, October 9, 2010


Leopard print studded chain purse:  $5.75 @ Ardene (RSP:  $11.50)

I barely shop at Ardene.  Most of the time I find their merchandise expensive and cheaply made.

This one was no exception, except I really loved the style.  Such a shame that the pleather is such crappy quality...feels like electrical tape.  Seriously.

For that quality, I really wouldn't want to pay more than $4 for it.  I've gotten way better purses at Claire's for half the price!

Well, I ended up getting it anyway, since I liked the style that much.

I'm not too crazy about the strap coming up through the top though...I'm thinking about restringing it to come out through the sides.

The purses they offer are probably the crappiest quality items they have there.  Probably on par with dollar store stuff, I don't see purses that poor that often. 

I remember they used to have 10 for $10 sales once in a blue moon, but I haven't seen one in almost a decade!  I wonder if they discontinued them.

I prefer Claire's on all levels.  Their stock seems to change more often, the quality is much better, and they're always better priced in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment