Saturday, October 30, 2010


Light up pitchfork:  $1 @ EFADS
Silver masquerade mask:  $2 @ Dollar Park
Animal shaped soap:  free @ The Body Shop

Last minute Halloween shopping for something that turned out to be a bust.

I'm a sucker for things that light up, so I bought the pitchfork on a whim.  It came with batteries, but they turned out to be dead.  I probably won't ever take it outside, but it amused me.

The mask I bought for a last minute costume.  The feathers used to be in the middle of the mask, but that looked stupid.

The base is surprisingly decent quality for the price.  I thought I might go back for the gold one, but they had them all packed away the next time I went.

The Body Shop was giving away soap on Halloween.  It was advertised in the front window, but you had to go ask for it. 

I got a bear and a rhino, my brother got a turtle and elephant.  Saw a dolphin in the mix but didn't like the color. 

I also ended up getting a sample of one of their creams.  I saw they had a lot of sulphate free shampoos, so I'll probably try one the next time I need shampoo.

I haven't been to that store in decades.  Everything smelled sooo good, and I like how they keep things as natural as possible.  Prices are pretty decent too, so I'll have to go back during a worthwhile sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment